PlatinumBAR (XPTX) 24-Hour Volume Hits $14.00
PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded up 17.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. PlatinumBAR has a market cap of $49,120.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded up 30% against the US dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0227 or 0.00000220 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.