Tether Trading Up 0.5% This Week (USDT)
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 18th. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar. Tether has a market capitalization of $4.06 billion and $14.27 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tether token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00009683 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Exmo, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00269244 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $137.50 or 0.01324436 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00096462 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019910 BTC.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Poloniex, CoinBene, B2BX, DragonEX, BitMart, Kraken, TDAX, Huobi, FCoin, Gate.io, Binance, Upbit, Sistemkoin, Bibox, BtcTurk, UEX, C2CX, TOPBTC, OOOBTC, LBank, OKEx, QBTC, HitBTC, DigiFinex, MBAex, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, ZB.COM, Trade By Trade, Coinut, EXX, IDAX, ABCC, BigONE, CoinTiger, Liqui, Exmo, Kryptono, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Kucoin, Instant Bitex, ChaoEX, BitForex, CoinEx, Iquant and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.