TurtleCoin (TRTL) Price Reaches $0.0001 on Top Exchanges
TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. During the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $2.80 million and $283,235.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 51,294,018,954 coins. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.