All Sports Trading Up 84% Over Last 7 Days (SOC)
All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded 11.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 19th. In the last seven days, All Sports has traded 84% higher against the US dollar. One All Sports coin can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000079 BTC on major exchanges including $18.94, $7.50, $51.55 and $50.98. All Sports has a market capitalization of $12.62 million and $4.26 million worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $512.08 or 0.04786583 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00046134 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001143 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00000919 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
All Sports Profile
Buying and Selling All Sports
All Sports can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $5.60, $24.68, $7.50, $32.15, $33.94, $20.33, $24.43, $51.55, $13.77, $10.39 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire All Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.