Refereum (RFR) Price Hits $0.0011 on Top Exchanges
Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. During the last week, Refereum has traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Refereum has a total market capitalization of $4.39 million and approximately $293,230.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Refereum token can now be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, DDEX and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002583 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00263644 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009296 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.84 or 0.01339135 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00023120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00093018 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000423 BTC.
Refereum Token Trading
Refereum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, OKEx, Bibox, Gate.io, IDEX, Cobinhood, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Refereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Refereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.