BOScoin Price Reaches $0.0075 (BOS)
BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. During the last week, BOScoin has traded up 5.5% against the dollar. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinBene and GDAC. BOScoin has a market capitalization of $4.94 million and $27,725.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001511 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 923,512,050 coins and its circulating supply is 655,693,453 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BOScoin is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, GDAC and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.