QYNO (QNO) Trading Up 437.7% Over Last 7 Days
QYNO (CURRENCY:QNO) traded down 35% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One QYNO coin can currently be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. QYNO has a total market cap of $5,255.00 and approximately $793.00 worth of QYNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, QYNO has traded up 437.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling QYNO
QYNO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QYNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QYNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QYNO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QYNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QYNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.