Republic Protocol Price Up 2.5% Over Last Week (REN)
Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 22nd. One Republic Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on exchanges including $13.77, $7.50, $33.94 and $24.68. Republic Protocol has a market cap of $13.12 million and $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Republic Protocol has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $503.65 or 0.04938874 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00047870 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001247 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000865 BTC.
Republic Protocol Profile
Republic Protocol Coin Trading
Republic Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $7.50, $24.43, $13.77, $18.94, $51.55, $20.33, $50.98, $24.68, $32.15, $5.60 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Republic Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Republic Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.