Kin Hits One Day Volume of $6.45 Million (KIN)
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. Kin has a market capitalization of $16.67 million and approximately $6.45 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kin token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinFalcon, Stellarport and OTCBTC. During the last week, Kin has traded down 4.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.23 or 0.00261871 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009647 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.75 or 0.01305296 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00021435 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00095190 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000415 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Stellarport, Fatbtc, Mercatox, Allbit, HitBTC, COSS, CoinFalcon, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit, DDEX, Bancor Network, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.