Countinghouse Price Tops $2.04 on Exchanges (CHT)
Countinghouse (CURRENCY:CHT) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 10th. One Countinghouse token can currently be bought for approximately $2.04 or 0.00035164 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX and LATOKEN. Countinghouse has a market cap of $19.76 million and approximately $7,593.00 worth of Countinghouse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Countinghouse has traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00040967 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $485.66 or 0.04804858 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Countinghouse Token Profile
Countinghouse Token Trading
Countinghouse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Countinghouse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Countinghouse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Countinghouse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Countinghouse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Countinghouse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.