Electroneum Trading Down 3.5% Over Last 7 Days (ETN)
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Electroneum has a total market cap of $33.72 million and approximately $116,882.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, Cryptopia, Cryptomate and Liquid.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,807,799,229 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinBene, Bitbns, TradeOgre, Cryptohub, Cryptomate, Kucoin and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.