HBZ coin Price Down 30.1% Over Last 7 Days (HBZ)
HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded 17.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. HBZ coin has a total market cap of $224,613.00 and $24,000.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, HBZ coin has traded down 30.1% against the U.S. dollar. One HBZ coin token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitlish, Mercatox, Exmo and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00041110 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $464.33 or 0.04596604 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001120 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000115 BTC.
About HBZ coin
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
HBZ coin Token Trading
HBZ coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitlish, Mercatox, Exmo and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HBZ coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HBZ coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.