IOTA Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $2.91 Million (MIOTA)
IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $662.82 million and $2.91 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOTA coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002354 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Ovis, Coinone and Bitfinex. Over the last week, IOTA has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00205988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.72 or 0.01181385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00041071 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00086722 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017078 BTC.
IOTA Coin Trading
IOTA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Upbit, FCoin, Exrates, Gate.io, Binance, Ovis, Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Bitfinex and Coinone. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOTA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOTA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOTA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.