Lisk (LSK) Market Capitalization Achieves $114.70 Million
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $114.70 million and $2.68 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.96 or 0.00009431 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, BitBay, CoinEgg and Exrates. In the last week, Lisk has traded down 12.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00019614 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00010182 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00034297 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004714 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00010188 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000193 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, Binance, Cryptopia, Coinroom, BitBay, Exrates, OKEx, COSS, Bitbns, Bittrex, Upbit, Huobi, YoBit, Coinbe, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Livecoin, CoinEgg, Poloniex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.