PlatinumBAR (XPTX) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $431.00
PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded up 52.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be bought for about $0.0234 or 0.00000230 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Crex24. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $50,560.00 and $431.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded up 27.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 39.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.