SingularDTV (SNGLS) Market Capitalization Achieves $4.16 Million
SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000068 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Binance and ChaoEX. Over the last seven days, SingularDTV has traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. SingularDTV has a total market cap of $4.16 million and $111,636.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00205902 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.25 or 0.01169951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00087484 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017045 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022317 BTC.
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin, Binance, Ethfinex, HitBTC, OKEx, ChaoEX and Braziliex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.