Vertcoin Price Tops $0.27 on Top Exchanges (VTC)
Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. In the last week, Vertcoin has traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Vertcoin has a market cap of $13.99 million and approximately $230,479.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00002682 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, SouthXchange, CoinEgg and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,192.17 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $179.17 or 0.01757836 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $299.20 or 0.02935508 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.76 or 0.00684447 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $74.00 or 0.00725994 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010431 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00062285 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.74 or 0.00438931 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009050 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Profile
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Bittylicious, QBTC, Bleutrade, CryptoBridge, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coinroom, Bitsane and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.