XRP (XRP) Trading Down 2.4% This Week
XRP (CURRENCY:XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 11th. XRP has a market capitalization of $10.92 billion and $986.83 million worth of XRP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One XRP coin can now be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002505 BTC on major exchanges including CEX.IO, Gate.io, Coinsquare and Exmo. Over the last week, XRP has traded 2.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00205988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.72 or 0.01181385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00086722 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ledger and ConsensusThe Ripple protocol is, at its core, a shared public database. This database includes a ledger, which serves to track accounts and the balances associated with them. The ledger is a distributed database — a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions in the Ripple protocol. It is continually and automatically updated by the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) so that an identical ledger exists on thousands of servers around the world. At any time, anybody can review the ledger and see a record of all activity on the Ripple protocol. When changes are made to the ledger, computers connected to the Ripple protocol will mutually agree to the changes via a process called consensus. The Ripple protocol reaches consensus globally within seconds of a change being made. The consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized transaction settlement on the Ripple protocol. The World’s First Distributed ExchangeNo one owns or controls the Ripple protocol. It runs on computers around the world, all working together to continually maintain a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions. Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is “self-clearing”, it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are more reliable. They also tend to be more secure, due to their open source nature.”
Buying and Selling XRP
XRP can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, BitFlip, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, WazirX, BX Thailand, FCoin, Bitsane, Koineks, BCEX, Ovis, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Vebitcoin, Coinsuper, Stellarport, Coinsquare, Korbit, LakeBTC, Indodax, Braziliex, Gatehub, Cryptohub, ZB.COM, BTC Markets, Bitinka, MBAex, BitBay, GOPAX, Huobi, DigiFinex, Bits Blockchain, OKEx, B2BX, BitMarket, Coindeal, C2CX, Zebpay, Bitbns, Upbit, BTC Trade UA, Altcoin Trader, Kraken, Bithumb, BtcTurk, Exmo, Bitso, Kuna, Bitbank, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), CoinEgg, RippleFox, HitBTC, Gate.io, Cryptomate, Binance, OpenLedger DEX, Independent Reserve, ABCC, Coinone, Bittrex, Liquid, Bitstamp, Covesting, OTCBTC, Koinex, Exrates, CoinFalcon, Sistemkoin, CoinBene, Instant Bitex, Poloniex, Coinhub, LiteBit.eu, Fatbtc, Coinrail, Bitlish, Tripe Dice Exchange, DragonEX and Ripple China. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XRP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XRP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase XRP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XRP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.