Beetle Coin (BEET) Price Down 27.2% This Week
Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $1.59 million and approximately $59,182.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded 27.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0080 or 0.00000078 BTC on exchanges including $7.50, $18.94, $20.33 and $5.60.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 155.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded up 89.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Beetle Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $24.43, $13.77, $33.94, $32.15, $20.33, $10.39, $18.94, $50.98, $51.55, $24.68 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.