BUZZCoin (BUZZ) One Day Volume Hits $75.00
BUZZCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded down 9.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, BUZZCoin has traded down 14.1% against the dollar. BUZZCoin has a market capitalization of $285,078.00 and approximately $75.00 worth of BUZZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BUZZCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, CoinExchange and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
BUZZCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 12th, 2016. BUZZCoin’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 coins. BUZZCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BUZZCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BUZZCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info.
Buying and Selling BUZZCoin
BUZZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUZZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BUZZCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BUZZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BUZZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUZZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.