Crypto.com Coin Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $7.92 Million (CRO)
Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 13th. Crypto.com Coin has a total market capitalization of $383.88 million and $7.92 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto.com Coin token can now be purchased for $0.0392 or 0.00000381 BTC on exchanges including Bithumb Global, ABCC, Huobi Global and BigONE.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039442 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $449.17 or 0.04372809 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001107 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00026950 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Token Profile
Crypto.com Coin Token Trading
Crypto.com Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, ABCC, DigiFinex, Dcoin, Bithumb, Bibox, CoinTiger, Indodax, IDEX, DDEX, OKEx, Bittrex, Fatbtc, BiteBTC, Bithumb Global, Huobi Global, BigONE, CPDAX, OceanEx, Huobi Korea, KuCoin, Upbit and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.