ICON (ICX) Trading 3.2% Higher Over Last 7 Days
ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. ICON has a total market cap of $98.16 million and $8.91 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ICON has traded up 3.2% against the dollar. One ICON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00001927 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, OKEx, Gate.io and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009734 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.77 or 0.00201719 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.53 or 0.01141657 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009354 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00086773 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015266 BTC.
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, IDEX, Hotbit, OOOBTC, Gate.io, Bithumb, HitBTC, Upbit, OKEx, Bitbns, CoinTiger, Huobi, Allbit, ABCC, DragonEX, Binance and Rfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.