Kin (KIN) Price Hits $0.0000 on Exchanges
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Kin has a total market cap of $9.43 million and approximately $1.17 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Kin has traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Kin token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Allbit, HitBTC and Stellar Decentralized Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00201773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01140566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00086762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015192 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, Bancor Network, IDEX, Stellarport, YoBit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, DDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OTCBTC, Fatbtc, CoinFalcon, Mercatox, COSS and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.