Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) Price Hits $2.33 on Major Exchanges
Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last seven days, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $9.01 million and approximately $6.31 million worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $2.33 or 0.00022625 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg, BtcTrade.im and ZB.COM.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.86 or 0.00667071 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010262 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 37.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00013813 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000565 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
Lightning Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, BtcTrade.im and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.