OneRoot Network (RNT) Tops 24-Hour Trading Volume of $3.31 Million
OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded up 14.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 13th. One OneRoot Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0281 or 0.00000272 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb and OKEx. Over the last week, OneRoot Network has traded 8.9% higher against the dollar. OneRoot Network has a market capitalization of $7.97 million and approximately $3.31 million worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039256 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $450.80 or 0.04371391 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001105 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000115 BTC.
OneRoot Network Token Profile
OneRoot Network Token Trading
OneRoot Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneRoot Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OneRoot Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.