Orbitcoin Hits 24-Hour Trading Volume of $64.00 (ORB)
Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. Orbitcoin has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and approximately $64.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00003529 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.39 or 0.00894449 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00030443 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.17 or 0.00224355 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005555 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001969 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003318 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003027 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here. Orbitcoin’s official website is orbitcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.