Stellar Trading 3.7% Lower This Week (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for about $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Stellarport, CoinEgg and GOPAX. Stellar has a total market cap of $1.13 billion and $145.49 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, BCEX, OKEx, ZB.COM, Liquid, Upbit, Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bitbns, Gate.io, Poloniex, Kuna, Stellarport, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Kryptono, Exmo, Indodax, CoinEgg, RippleFox, Stronghold, CryptoMarket, Cryptomate, Huobi, Koinex, CEX.IO, Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance, Sistemkoin, ABCC, Koineks, Exrates, Vebitcoin, OTCBTC, C2CX, Ovis and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.