Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) Price Reaches $0.0041 on Exchanges
Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 15th. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0041 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. In the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market capitalization of $105,827.00 and approximately $277.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006109 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.