Byteball Bytes Trading Down 5.5% Over Last Week (GBYTE)
Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be bought for $34.55 or 0.00962292 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market capitalization of $23.46 million and $10,000.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.82 or 0.00201634 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $119.51 or 0.01157267 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00087823 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015636 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.