Hashgard (GARD) Market Cap Hits $2.51 Million
Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 15th. One Hashgard token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Gate.io and IDEX. Hashgard has a market cap of $2.51 million and $288,475.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hashgard has traded down 3.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009659 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.86 or 0.00200874 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.93 or 0.01174067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00088473 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00015720 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019941 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Hashgard Token Trading
Hashgard can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hashgard should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hashgard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.