NOIA Network Achieves Market Cap of $1.75 Million (NOIA)
NOIA Network (CURRENCY:NOIA) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. NOIA Network has a total market capitalization of $1.75 million and approximately $247,919.00 worth of NOIA Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, NOIA Network has traded down 12% against the U.S. dollar. One NOIA Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0359 or 0.00000347 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and KuCoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00039338 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $476.15 or 0.04602521 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000097 BTC.
NOIA Network Token Profile
NOIA Network Token Trading
NOIA Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NOIA Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NOIA Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NOIA Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NOIA Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NOIA Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.