Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Trading Down 6.5% This Week
Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. During the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 6.5% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for about $10.15 or 0.00099517 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Kucoin, Korbit and Huobi. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $177.71 million and $12.63 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $48.00 or 0.00470800 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00039283 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002746 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002379 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Instant Bitex, Graviex, BitFlip, SouthXchange, Bitfinex, Ovis, Korbit, Bit-Z, Trade Satoshi, Binance, Exmo, BitMarket, Crex24, Coinone, DSX, CEX.IO, Bitinka, Exrates, Braziliex, C2CX, Koineks, Bitlish, YoBit, Coinnest, Indodax, Negocie Coins, Bithumb, Bleutrade, Vebitcoin, OKEx, Zebpay, Bitsane, QuadrigaCX, Bittrex, TDAX, Upbit, Huobi, Kucoin, Gate.io, BitBay, Sistemkoin and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.