Crave (CRAVE) Reaches Market Cap of $209,047.00
Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded up 15% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 16th. One Crave coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0095 or 0.00000092 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Crave has traded up 38.2% against the dollar. Crave has a market cap of $209,047.00 and $417.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 21,972,885 coins. The official website for Crave is crave.cc. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Crave is forum.crave.cc.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crave should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.