Crown Price Hits $0.0496 on Exchanges (CRW)
Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. During the last seven days, Crown has traded 8.4% lower against the dollar. One Crown coin can now be purchased for $0.0496 or 0.00000483 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. Crown has a market capitalization of $1.14 million and $2,774.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,267.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $306.91 or 0.02990351 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001512 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $74.68 or 0.00728787 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005200 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00019100 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, C-CEX, CryptoBridge, Braziliex, LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.