Bytecoin 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $25,842.00 (BCN)
Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 5.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $93.46 million and approximately $25,842.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded up 7.8% against the US dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, cfinex, OKEx and Poloniex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $74.56 or 0.00726978 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005058 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003313 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000309 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Binance, cfinex, OKEx, Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, Crex24, HitBTC, Poloniex and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.