ParkByte Price Down 10.6% Over Last 7 Days (PKB)
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. ParkByte has a market cap of $22,019.00 and $8.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ParkByte has traded down 10.6% against the US dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001078 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000090 BTC.
ParkByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.