Advanced Technology Coin Hits Market Cap of $73,582.00 (ARC)
Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded down 24% against the dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market cap of $73,582.00 and approximately $324.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00006396 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.