DeepOnion (ONION) Trading Up 9.7% Over Last Week
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 21st. In the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded 9.7% higher against the US dollar. DeepOnion has a market capitalization of $3.20 million and approximately $1,859.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00001978 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Kucoin, Trade Satoshi and Coindeal.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006315 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003658 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001125 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00053467 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Kucoin, RightBTC, Crex24, Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.