Radium (RADS) One Day Volume Tops $16.00
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Radium coin can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00004370 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Trade By Trade. Radium has a total market cap of $1.68 million and $16.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00021337 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.