Status Trading Up 5.5% Over Last Week (SNT)
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Status token can currently be purchased for about $0.0153 or 0.00000152 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Ethfinex, Ovis and OKEx. Status has a market cap of $53.10 million and approximately $25.30 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Status has traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002894 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009991 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.09 or 0.00209949 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.13 or 0.01225982 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00094347 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00018302 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020983 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, DragonEX, Kucoin, Neraex, Upbit, LATOKEN, TOPBTC, Kyber Network, Cobinhood, Tidex, OTCBTC, Ethfinex, ChaoEX, CoinTiger, Radar Relay, Binance, DDEX, Bittrex, IDAX, Liqui, HitBTC, Bithumb, Ovis, BigONE, Gatecoin, Gate.io, Koinex, ZB.COM, Huobi, Livecoin, Poloniex, IDEX, ABCC, IDCM, GOPAX, Bancor Network, DEx.top and OOOBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.