Argentum (ARG) Market Capitalization Tops $3,186.00
Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a total market cap of $3,186.00 and $3.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Argentum has traded 3.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 58.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 80.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,417,829 coins. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.