BUZZCoin Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $1,088.00 (BUZZ)
BUZZCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 9th. Over the last seven days, BUZZCoin has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar. BUZZCoin has a total market cap of $156,274.00 and $1,088.00 worth of BUZZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BUZZCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 4,545.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 22.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BUZZCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. BUZZCoin’s total supply is 19,999,999,494 coins. BUZZCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BUZZCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BUZZCoin is www.buzzcoin.info.
Buying and Selling BUZZCoin
BUZZCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CoinExchange, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUZZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BUZZCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BUZZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BUZZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUZZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.