OKCash (OK) Trading 10.7% Higher Over Last 7 Days
OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded up 10.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. OKCash has a market capitalization of $2.54 million and approximately $5,069.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OKCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0340 or 0.00000397 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade and Upbit. Over the last seven days, OKCash has traded up 10.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00034175 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00072427 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001538 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00130057 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 53.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,508.46 or 0.99514891 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003041 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002146 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.