Peercoin (PPC) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $67,487.00
Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 9th. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00003288 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, SouthXchange, Trade By Trade and Bittylicious. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $7.26 million and $67,487.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Peercoin has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,587.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $238.85 or 0.02782147 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004575 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011192 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.15 or 0.00606965 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005751 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008353 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, WEX, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Bitsane, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Poloniex, YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, BX Thailand and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.