Radium (RADS) Reaches Market Capitalization of $1.44 Million
Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 9th. One Radium coin can now be purchased for about $0.37 or 0.00004363 BTC on exchanges including Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Upbit. Radium has a market cap of $1.44 million and $843.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Radium has traded 4.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021440 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Trade By Trade, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.