U Network 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $180,276.00 (UUU)
U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 9th. U Network has a total market cap of $6.05 million and approximately $180,276.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, U Network has traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One U Network token can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HADAX, DEx.top and DDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About U Network
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, DDEX, DEx.top, Bibox, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.