Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Meet Group (MEET)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Meet Group (NASDAQ: MEET):
- 10/6/2019 – Meet Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Aegis. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2019 – Meet Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/2/2019 – Meet Group was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/2/2019 – Meet Group was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $3.75 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “The Meet Group, Inc. is a social media technology company. It offers information sharing, social interaction and mobile application development services. The company’s app consists of currently MeetMe (R), Skout(R), Tagged(R) and Hi5(R). The Meet Group Inc., formerly known as MeetMe Inc., is headquartered in New Hope, Pennsylvania. “
- 9/5/2019 – Meet Group was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/23/2019 – Meet Group was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Meet Group stock traded down $0.06 on Thursday, hitting $4.39. 11,821 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,660,024. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $3.57 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $4.02. The stock has a market capitalization of $338.98 million, a PE ratio of 18.29, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.54 and a beta of 1.44. Meet Group Inc has a one year low of $3.05 and a one year high of $6.27. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10, a current ratio of 1.22 and a quick ratio of 1.22.
Meet Group (NASDAQ:MEET) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, July 31st. The information services provider reported $0.08 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.07 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $52.00 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $50.67 million. Meet Group had a net margin of 4.53% and a return on equity of 11.30%. On average, analysts forecast that Meet Group Inc will post 0.35 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The Meet Group, Inc operates a portfolio of mobile social entertainment applications to meet the need for human connection worldwide. The company leverages a live-streaming video platform, empowering community to forge meaningful connections. The company's primary applications include, MeetMe, LOVOO, Skout, Tagged, and Growlr, which keeps mobile daily active users, entertained and engaged, and originate numbers of casual chats, friendships, dates, and marriages.
Further Reading: What are some reasons analysts would give stocks a buy rating?
Receive News & Ratings for Meet Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Meet Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.