Ethereum Classic Price Down 1.4% Over Last Week (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 15th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for $4.57 or 0.00055746 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, HBUS, Bitfinex and Coinsuper. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $522.88 million and approximately $561.34 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.77 or 0.02202862 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, ABCC, Coinut, CPDAX, Binance, Coinsuper, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Bithumb, Indodax, Bitsane, Kraken, Bitbns, Gate.io, Crex24, BTC Markets, Bittrex, ChaoEX, HBUS, BitForex, BTC-Alpha, CoinBene, Ovis, Coinnest, Bibox, EXX, BCEX, YoBit, BigONE, BtcTrade.im, CoinExchange, CoinEgg, Upbit, Koineks, Exmo, Coinone, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Poloniex, FCoin, Huobi, OKEx, C-CEX, CoinEx, RightBTC, Coinhub, ZB.COM, BTC Trade UA, CoinTiger, OKCoin International, Bitfinex, Instant Bitex, Cryptomate, Cryptopia, Liquid, Gatehub, Coinroom, Kucoin, LBank, QBTC, Korbit, Bit-Z and Coinbase Pro. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.