Electroneum (ETN) Market Capitalization Tops $36.10 Million
Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 16th. Electroneum has a market cap of $36.10 million and approximately $112,272.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 2.9% against the US dollar. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0037 or 0.00000046 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia, TradeOgre and Bitbns.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,850,837,381 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Liquid, Cryptomate, Kucoin, CoinBene, Bitbns, Cryptopia and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.