Citadel Price Tops $0.0010 on Major Exchanges (CTL)
Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 20th. Over the last seven days, Citadel has traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Citadel has a market capitalization of $10,826.00 and $1.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.